Enferi has gotten quite a few upgrades since the last update. The following trailer gives you a good impression of the state of the game as of this moment.
Also, Enferi will be featured on Kickstarter on November the 14th!
Posted by TheHatchlingGames on Nov 9th, 2018
Enferi has had quite the update since the last time you’ve seen it. The map has been updated, more spawning effects, attacks, ultimates and more! Go check out the latest trailer!
Enferi will be Live on Kickstarter on November 14th! Get ready for the grind!
Enferi is a third person hack and slash ARPG with a unique 1-4 player online co-op experience and split screen support. Fans of the genre can now enjoy the simplicity, engaging and addictive gameplay of zombie mode games mixed with their favourite genre. No more lengthy catching up to the level and gear of your friends in order to comfortably play with them, just grab a controller and you’re good to go!
Armed with an electrified bastardsword, dual grappling guns and an array of dark magic, players have to survive the horde and their bosses for as long as they can in an increasingly difficult environment. Featuring classic hack and slash gameplay, leaderboards, levelling and permanent death on all mayor platforms, players can soon compete for bragging rights, personal glory or just a fun evening on the couch with friends!
- Fast paced hack and slash combat with levelling system, allowing you to amplify your magic, dual Winchesters, strength and health.
- Zombie/horde mode gameplay with permanent Death
- 1-4 player online co-op
- 1-4 player split screen mode
- Planned release on Steam(PC), Playstation 4, Xbox One and the Nintendo Switch
- 4 leaderboards for 1-4 players online co-op
- 5-6 stages with different environments and bosses that can be explored by the players. No procedural generated dungeons, every session will be exactly the same to keep the leaderboards balanced.
- Achievements and cosmetic customisation (after early access)
- Tutorial level for new players